The Xiaomi Mi 6 has a good and admirable body deisgn, it seems to pick up things up from where the Mi5s left off with great performance, superb cameras and a good battery life.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Full Specifications
- Design: Xiaomi Mi 6 is a very elegant smartphone which is available in glass and ceramic models that comes with 18-karat gold camera rims. It measures 145.17mm x 70.49mm and has a thickness of 7.45mm. The Xiaomi Mi6 weighs 168g but the ceramic model weighs 182g.
- Display: When measured diagonally, the Xiaomi Mi6 features a 5.15″ IPS LCD display with full HD (1080p), 1920 x 1080 resolution, 428 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio. The screen’s brightness measures up to 600-nit. The Xiaomi Mi6 also possesses a 94.4% NTSC color granut and a high color saturation.
- CPU and Memory: The Xiaomi Mi 6 CPU is available in two storage capacities, which are 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM which is sadly not expandable simply because the maker of the Xiaomi m Mi6 runs it on its own MIUI software based on Android 7.11 Nougat. The Xiaomi Mi6 which features Snapdragon 835, max 2.45GHz, Adreno 540 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4x 1866MHz 64-bit dual-channel memory on this affordable flagship phone.
- Battery: Non-removable 3350mAH(typ)/ 3250 mAH (min) which supports quick charge 3.0, 18W charge using the USB Type-C reversible connector.
- Camera: This phone is obviously equipped when it comes to this section. There is a 12MP 1.25um, 27mm equivalent focal length, 4-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), on the rear. The rear camera also possesses a wide angle camera, 6-piece lens, f/1.8 aperture and a two-tone flash. Turn the device around and you will find an 8MP sensor for selfies. The front camera has 36 smart beauty profiles, 1080 video call with real-time Beautyify, Selfie countdown, face recognition and mirror.
- Multimedia: Xiaomi Mi6 supports MP4, M4V, MKV, WAV, AAC, MP3, XVID, FLAC, WAV media files.
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Half sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer.
- Price: The price is believed to be within N170,000 – N350,00.
The Xiaomi Mi6 supports splash resistance when exposed to only temporary and limited water. The Mi6 does not support prolonged submersion in liquid, splash resistance on Mi 6 may diminish over time with wear and tear. Mi 6 is not IP67 certified and damage is not covered under warranty.