FIFA 14 is by far on of the most addictive soccer game right now. After I installed the game this afternoon on my Android device, I have been playing it since then until a few minutes ago. I discovered that I’ve spent almost 5 hours playing the game.
FIFA 14 is packed with quality graphics that gives it that real-life experience and it is offline. Believe me when I say it is addictive. I believe that the FIFA 14 game on Android is the last offline FIFA game that was created. I remembered, when I downloaded the FIFA 15 game on my phone, I couldn’t play it without having my data enabled and it was really messed up.
FIFA 14 features
- There is an Ultimate team. This is a team that FIFA gives every user. The FIFA charts system allows you manage your dream team by changing (buying & selling) players for you.
- You have the freedom to choose style of play, set training programmes, ability to upgrade coaching staff etc.
- High-end graphics.
- 30 leagues of over 600 teams and 15,000 players with their real names.
- Great soundtrack, sleek controls (even with gestures), and real-life commentary system.
Benefits of Unlocked FIFA 14 game
- It works on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices.
- All features and matches have been unlocked.
- It is offline (You can play the game without data).
- You can purchase any player.
- An Android device with 1 GB or 2 GB RAM to prevent lagging.
- A device with Android KitKat 4.4 and above.
- 1.5 GB free storage.
- A device with 1 GHz or higher.
- ZAchiver or ES file explorer app.
Download Unlocked FIFA 14 v1.3.6 Apk – here and OBB – here.
How to install FIFA 14 game on Android
- After downloading the files, open your ZArchiver app and extract the .zip OBB file.
- Move the OBB file to Internal/External Storage>>Android>>OBB.
Note: The OBB file must be in a folder, if there is no folder, kindly create one by naming it – com.ea.game.fifa14_row.
- Install the FIFA 14 APK and launch it.
Here are some additional files, this files bring up the Referee figure and the other updates the transfer season to 2016/2017.
Download this file – here to bring up the Referee figure.
Download this file – here for the 2016/2017 transfer update.
After downloading those files above, move them from your download folder to Android>>Data>>com.ea.game.fifa14_row/here. Enjoy!