There are so many applications that we can earn free airtime from but there are some that are really paying well. Some might have heard of Sliide Airtime, JAMA and a host of others. In this article, we are going to look at Top 5 apps that we can use to earn free airtime from.
1. mCent Browser
How to use mCent Browser:
- Download mCent Browser – Click here.
- Install the app, register your phone number and surf the internet to receive points
Note: You can add as many numbers to the mCent Browser to collect free airtime as you want.
2. Opera News App
Opera recently launched an app that rewards users with free airtime by referring people called Opera News. Though we posted a tutorial on how you can get unlimited amount of airtime from them using the “Refer yourself” method.
The tweak has made this app like a bank for us. The only thing is that they have been having issues with payments lately but you do not have to worry because I withdrew N300 in one transaction yesterday night.
How to use Opera News App
- Download Opera App – Click here;
- Open the app and tap on receive to get free N25 airtime;
- You can follow our method or you can just refer the app to friends and get N50 upon every app downloaded by that referred friend.
Yesterday, we did an article explaining how you as a Zoto user can get free N100 airtime from Zoto using ZotoConnect. Zoto is a secure payment app, which eases the comfort with which you can get airtime , buy data and pay bills in Nigeria, complete with benefits and rewards from time to time. With Zoto, you get exclusive cashback or make extra money from using Coupon codes when making payment.
How to use Zoto
- Download Zoto app – click here
- Register by filling in the details if you are a new user; Use this referral code – JOHNSD24 – to get a cashback on your first succesful transaction; and
- Start making transactions using Zoto and make extra money which you can convert to airtime on all transactions.
Geopoll is an which you use to complete short tasks on your mobile phone to earn airtime credit. The tasks include taking short surveys, downloading applications, and more. Every task you complete adds to your Geopoll credit, which can be redeemed as airtime credit at any time. Their information is anonymously collected so this is one legit way of making.
How to use Geopoll
- Download Geopoll – Click here;
- Sign up and use this referral code – T8O9JYE
- Look up for any surveys and complete them;
- If you did them right, you’ll be credited with the specified amount deemed as your reward.
5. TopUp Africa
Just like Zoto, you can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. TopUp Africa gives you access to variety of services such as airtime of all networks in Nigeria, Electric bills payments, PayTV and Internet subscriptions as well as bank transfer to all bank accounts in Nigeria. You can pay for any of the services with just one click and interestingly, you are rewarded with instant ‘CASHBACK’.
You can start your own business with minimal capital using TopUp Africa. TopUp Africa allows you to retail services such as Airtime of all networks in Nigeria, Electricity(Pre-paid/Post-Paid), Pay-TV and Internet subscriptions etc. It is a one stop-shop for wide spectrum of services and your mobile phone is a shop! You can become a TopUp Africa agent by following the steps below;
How to use TopUp Africa
- Download TopUp Africa here;
- Register and fill up the details; and
- Start transacting with the TopUp Africa and receive great cashbacks.
As you can see, you can start your own business by selling airtime that is if you have all five apps. I know of a guy who lives off selling airtime using this five great apps. There are still more apps that gives free airtime but these five are a joy to have. Have a nice day!