It has been prove so may times that affiliate marketing is one of the quickest way to make money, but not everyone is cutout for it. Affiliate marketing makes quicker cash than most things online, because you get a certain commission from the product that you sell as an affiliate marketer.
Most successful affiliate marketers own a site or more and this is crucial most times when you engage in the affiliate marketing system because, it can maximize your earnings. As a website owner and affiliate marketer, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it’s short. You don’t have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send user to the target website.
You should also try to think like a visitor, when he / she comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw their attention, build curiosity or feeling that he / she might need this kind of solution. You will have much better conversion if you’ll put your visitors into pre-sold mood before sending them to the target site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in product and visitor has decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product review. Having done all that, here are some few ways that you can make quicker cash from any affiliate program.
Tips and tricks to earn more from affiliate marketing
- Write a review of some of the products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then “ping” your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your “signature”. Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own “review” website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email samples.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising: Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, or many others, you can easily generate income from the affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link.
- Video advertising: Record short video review about the products and upload it to YouTube and other video sharing websites. (Learn how)
- Upgrade yourself: Being an affiliate marketer is not exceptionally difficult, but there are many tricks and techniques that can improve your results. Learn from the best – Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day is highly recommended reading for every affiliate.
- Be responsive: If you have own website, simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat.