Tech giant Tecno, is set to unveil a new smartphone called Camon X and Camon X pro just months after unveiling the Tecno Camon CM. This smartphone is believed to come with a 60MP camera that will make its picture quality better than iPhone X camera. The date for the unveiling of the smartphone is set till tomorrow being Thursday, 5th of April, 2018.
Some articles online says that the phone will feature a 60MP camera, dual selfie cameras, and an inbuilt liquid cooling system. I concur with the dual selfie cameras.
The cost of the phone is said to be worth between N70000 – N90000.
Here are some of the expected key features of the Tecno Camon X and the Camon X Pro:
- OS: Android 8.0 or 8.1 (Oreo) + HiOS 3.3 UI
- Display: 18:9 6-inch Full HD
- Processor Type: Most likely a Helio P23 or a Snapdragon 430
- Graphics Processor Unknown
- Internal Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage for normal. 4GB/128GB for the Pro
- Back Camera: 12 + 20 MP Dual Rear Camera with Blink Tech, quad-LED flash, interpolated, and 8 MP Dual front Camera with dual LED flash
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner, Built-in Cooling system, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual SIM and 4G LTE Networks
- Battery: 4000mAh with fast charging (or the usual 3000mAh we’re used to in the Camon line)