TECNO POP 1 comes behind the TECNO X and X pro amongst all devices launched on the Global Spring Launch 2018. The smartphone comes with a 5″ full display and thin bezels screen. It is powered by Android Nougat 7.1 and a 1.3GHz quad core processor.
- Design and Display: The TECNO POP 1 measures 151.5×71.9×8.5mm in dimension. It has a bright 5.0 inch FWVGA display screen with thin bezels. Just like F1, it is available in Champagne Gold, Ice Blue, Dark Blue and Elegant Black Colours.
- OS: It is powered by Android Nougat 7.0.
- Memory: It also comes with a 1.3GHz quad core processor and a 1GB RAM which is the main and only difference over the TECNO F1. There is an 8GB internal memory which is expandable using the SD card slot.
- Camera: 5MP+5MP back camera with Dual Flash delivers good selfies with natural light using the flashlight. The 5MP rear camera with LED Flash Light, large aperture for capturing great moments under low-light conditions.
- Connectivity: Connectivity includes GPS, WiFi, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 4000mAH battery.
- Sensor: It comes with a G-Sensor
- Memory: 8GB ROM expandable using MICRO SD up to 32GB.
- Price: The price is currently not available.