Not long ago, we shared a tutorial on how to power all apps with the MTN WhatsApp GoodyBag bundle using XP Psiphon. Now, we are going to learn how we can power all apps with that same MTN WhatsApp bundle, but with a different app called “HTTP Injector“.
If you are still enjoying the other tweak on how to power all apps with the MTN WhatsApp data using XP Psiphon, you can also give this HTTP Injector a go.
- HTTP Injector – Download from here or if you have the app, then skip this first requirement.
- An active MTN WhatsApp plan, if you do not have an active WhatsApp plan, kindly subscribe to one by dialing *131*3*1# and follow select the plan that is best suited for you.
Note: This tweak is capped (it is not unlimited). It is dependent on how many WhatsApp MB you have, so if you purchase a bundle that gives you 25MB, you automatically have 25MB to browse and download.
After you’ve gotten those materials, you can now head-out to set the HTTP Injector. In this case, setting the HTTP Injector to power all apps, is quite similar to that of the XP Psiphon.
How to set up the HTTP Injector to power all apps with the MTN WhatsApp bundle
- Go to your HTTP Injector app and launch it.
- On the app’s homepage, click on the three dots at the top corner of the screen.
- Hit “Import“.
- Locate the folder where you downloaded the .ehi file.
- Click on the file and it will be imported without no stress.
- Now click connect.
Note: The ehi file expires 3 days from now, so for those who have downloaded theirs have 3 days to enjoy this tweak.
The ehi file is in its beta stage so that’s why it’s gonna be expiring 3days from now. The file will be updated in Loyalteams telegram channel but we will also try to make it available on our WhatsApp group.