9mobile Social Paks is 9mobile’s version of MTN’s very own mPulse plan. However, 9mobile have failed to specify the data volume for the plans, but now, they have given out a specified data volume to both ChatPak and SocialMe Pak.
These plans are only used for browsing on social networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat and Messenger. There is no other thing that you can open with using this plan. Now, the only working way to make this Social Pak data work for all apps on your phone is to power it with a VPN app. In this tutorial, we are going to use an app called, AnonyTun MOD VPN.
- An Android device.
- 9mobile 3G or 4G SIM card.
- AnonyTun Mod VPN – Download here
- An active Social Pak data plan.
There are actually two Social Pak plans that you can subscribe for, they are;
- 2GB for N500 – dial *200*3*3*3*1# (1.5GB will be tunneled with through the VPN while 500MB Cliq4DNite is to be used at night)
- 2.5GB for N700 – dial *200*3*3*3*2# (2GB will be tunneled with through the VPN while 500MB Cliq4DNite is to be used at night)
To enjoy these plans, you need to be on the MoreCliq package, if you happen to be on another package, dial *200*4*2*1# to migrate to the MoreCliq package. Both of these Social Pak plans are valid for 7 days, you can check your data balance by dialing *228#.
9mobile Social Paks settings on AnonyTun MOD VPN
- Launch AnonyTun MOD VPN app, tap on SETTINGS.
- Toggle on Stealth Tunnel.
- Set Connection Protocol to HTTP, Port to 8080.
- Toggle on PAYLOAD and tap EDIT CUSTOM TCP/HTTP HEADERS.
- Input viber.com in the URL/Host.
- Set Request method to POST, Injection method to Normal.
- Leave the Query Method blank.
- Under the Extra Headers, tick Online Host, Forward Host and Keep-Alive.
- Tap SAVE.
Now that you’re done with the settings, head back to the app’s startup page and connect with the VPN. It should connect within some seconds, after it connects, launch your browser and start downloading with your Social Pak data. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if it worked for you and also, don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends.