The evolution of MTN mPulse has brought about the resurrection of another free browsing tweak. mPulse is a new plan from MTN that allows us to get data at a very cheap price, which is 1.2GB for N150 and 350MB for N50.
Before we go on, this tweak works for both MTN SIM cards with or without airtime and data subscription, but we are not yet certain if it is unlimited for MTN SIM cards without airtime or active data subscription. But it works for both, so without further ado, let’s see what the requirements are to access this cheat.
- Android device.
- Psiphon Handler Apk – Download Here or Here (Telegram).
- MTN SIM card with or without airtime and an active data plan.
How to setup MTN free browsing using Psiphon Handler for August 2018
- Go to your phone’s dialer and dial *344*3# (Make sure that you don’t have credit)
- Launch your Psiphon Handler Apk and set it as shown below;
Tick Remove Port
Proxy Type: Real Host
Proxy Server: mpulse.mtnonline.com
Real Proxy Type: Default or HTTP
Real Proxy Port: 8080
- Click Save.
- Don’t connect your Psiphon handler yet, go to the third (3) tab and click on More options.
- On the next window, tick Connect through HTTP Proxy.
- Tick Use the following settings and set it as it will be shown below;
Host Address: 10.199.212.2
- Go back and connect it. Wait for some seconds and start browsing with your Psiphon Handler.
If it stops browsing after some time, then you should subscribe to any of MTN mPulse data plans. For the weekly bundle that gives you 350MB for N50, send 350 to 344. While for the monthly 1.2GB data for N150, send 351 to 344, and use the psiphon handler to power all apps.