The topic looks enticing and this is what TechInfo users have been waiting for, a lifetime configuration for the MTN tweak. It didn’t truly cross my mind that Tweakware still exists, but when I realised that it still existed, I was relieved.
HTTP Injector, Spark VPN, KPN Tunnel (all of its three apps) works well for the tweak, but the problem almost all of us face is the expiration date. I even got tired of updating the config file for HTTP Injector on our Telegram channel – TechInfo Planet, this prompted me to create an ehi file with no SSH account to allow you put in your own SSH account info. Simply check this post – Updated config file for MTN 1GB daily free browsing with HTTP Injector (custom file) to know more about it.
To the main reason why we are all here right now, we are so proud to announce that there is now an MTN 1GB daily free browsing using Tweakware VPN with Lifetime config file. Sounds good right? No more thinking about your config file expiring in the nearest future.
Note: We didn’t download another site’s config file and rename it to give ourself all the credits. As you have seen since this cheat came out, we have provided all config files with the author having all the credit. Just like the one created by Abasiofiok Bassey, the rest of it has been created by me, just as this Tweakware config file.
Requirements for MTN 1GB daily free browsing
- MTN SIM card without an active data bundle.
- Tweakware app – Download from Playstore here
- Tweakware config file – Download from Telegram channel here. In any case you get to the Telegram channel and you fail to see the file, you can either locate it as a pinned file or you can use the search feature. Search for this Tweakware.twk and you would see the file there.
How to set up and use the MTN 1GB daily free browsing on Tweakware
- Launch your Tweakware app.
- Tap SETTINGS > Import Tweak > Locate the folder where the Tweakware config file is. It’s obviously in the Telegram folder. Remember, the config file has a .twk extension.
- Tap on it to mark it, then tap ok.
- Now, head on back to the main page of the app, tap the Select Tweak tab. You can find this under the ‘server’ tab.
- Select Import Tweak.
- Then hit the CONNECT button, it should connect within 15 – 20 seconds.
Note: Due to the free server on Tweakware, you can only use 350.1 MB data everyday, except you subscribe to the premium plan which makes the browsing faster and more enjoyable. It costs at least N500 to do that.