Propeller Ads is another ad network that pays very well by having one of highest eCPM rates in the industry. Most professional bloggers, consider this ad network the best Google Adsense alternative. Besides, why waste all your precious time waiting for Adsense to accept your application, when stop wasting all those pageviews and apply for Propeller Ads and start earning right away.
Propeller Ads pays for CPM – cost per 1000 impressions (mille), CPS – cost per subscription. It might vary, but, as at the time of writing this article, their CPM is $2.53. This means that, if you can get 3000 impressions everyday day, you will be looking at $7.59 everyday. The other good thing is that, they monetize desktop and mobile traffic from over 190 countries in the world to make sure that their partners get the best CPM rates.
How to join Propeller Ads and start earning as a site owner
- Click here to join and get started by filling the form.
- After filling the form, go to your mail and activate your Publisher’s account by clicking the verify button in the mail.
- You are now a Propeller Ads publisher.
- Login to your publisher’s account, add your website and verify it.
- Create a new tag and add it to your verified site.
- Add a payment option. There are six viable payment options available for you to choose from. They include; ePayments, Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, Payoneer Bank Transfer, PayPal USD, Skrill EUR and Webmoney Z.
The fastest way to earn from Propeller Ads
When creating a tag for your site, go for the Native Subscriptions tag. This tag is a browser push notification that brings high income without hurting user experience on your site. Native Subscriptions tag is non-intrusive and google compatible.
When you place the Native Subscriptions tag on your site, users gets an opt-in request on your site, subscribes and starts receiving notification with special offers from Propeller Ads advertisers. These notifications are fully customizable, user-friendly and can be used alongside AdSense.
The Native Subscriptions zone, give you two options to earn from. A traditional CPM Native Subscriptions zone and CPS Native Subscriptions zone. These two, work in different ways, as you earn for each ad shown to the user via CPM Native Subsciptions. While you earn for every user that subscribes via your ad notification push. The CPS Native Subscriptions, has a higher pay than the CPM Native Subscriptions zone.
The other way to earn, is through referrals. As a publisher, share your referral link, if your reader uses the link to join, you get 5% of his revenue, while he is working with them. The amount you earn from Propeller Ads, is dependent solely on your site’s traffic. Their payment threshold is $100.