Making mobile payment on Google Playstore is somewhat stressful and annoying at times. I can’t even seem to make payments on the Google playstore because making payments with Verve is not possible on the app. Just recently, I discovered this amazing app called 9Pay, this app helped me make my first purchase on Google playstore.
9Pay is a mobile app that allows you make payments on Google playstore. 9Pay is the wallet that gives you all of the comfort you deserve in your everyday commercial activities. It provides you with one of the most easiest, effective and convenient platform to activate and operate a safe and secure wallet.
How does 9Pay work?
- To get started with 9Pay, go to www.9pay.com.ng, signup using your phone number and a 4-digit PIN
- Fund your wallet using your credit/debit card.
- Airtime purchase, internet subscription and bank transfers can be made across multiple websites in Nigeria. This app also supports payments for Google playstore apps.
9Pay money transfer solution is limitless. Payments can also be received and cashed out to your bank from other 9Pay accounts with just your phone number.
Features of 9Pay Platform
- Transfer money to anyone, all you need to have is the phone number of the recipient.
- 9Pay lets you receive payments from other 9Pay accounts with just your phone number required. You can cashout the funds to your account immediately after the payment has been completed.
- 9Pay wallet is protected with industry-leading secure payment systems making it a very secure wallet.
- 9Pay simplified the ease to getting paid or making payment. You can use 9Pay on your Mobile phone, Web and USSD code. Simply dial *500# on your 9mobile SIM card to get started.
9Pay is a product of Novacrest Solutions Limited, and they are proudly supported by UBA. You can contact using their contact address 17, Kayode Animashaun street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria or contact them via email [email protected]