After yesterday’s debate on iPhone X and TECNO Camon X: Which is better?, I decided to dig dip into the Apple’s iPhone X. As we all know that the iPhone X comes with the A11 Bionic chipset with Hexa-core 2.39GHz processor, internal memory that is based on two models which are 64GB and 256GB, a front camera of 7MP with no LED flash which comes with a sensing capability for its face recognition feature and a lot of other quality features. After reviewing the iPhone X, I’m convinced that it actually represents a bold step into the future, the iPhone X is worth the hype but it’s not for everyone. Here are some highlights from my review:
- The notch is not a nuisance, unfortunately, most apps are not optimized for it.
- The new swipe-based user interface makes the home button take some adjustment.
- The Face ID is not perfect but it works pretty well.
- The A11 Bionic chipset processor makes the iPhone X blazing fast.
- Portrait Lightning isn’t fully active yet but the Portrait mode is awesome.
- It is the most expensive mainstream phone on the market. The iPhone X costs $999(N375,000), 999 Euros or AU$1,579 for the 64GB model making it the most expensive iPhone ever. The 256GB model costs $1,149(N470,000) 1,149 Euros or AU$1,579.