Infinix Hot 5 OTA update is now available for download, if you happen to be an Infinix Hot 5 user to be precise, then you should update it. The new update features or affect rather, the core parts of the operating system and there are some added and optimized functions. Before we go into the optimized issues, let’s quickly take a look at the fixed issues.
Fixed issues on Infinix Hot 5 OTA update
- Fixed fingerprint recognition accidentally, failure to unlock and capture photo problems.
- Enhanced system security.
- Fixed the issue that unable to access the safe mode after set lock screen.
- Fixed the issue that get stuck on XOS screen during device boot process.
Optimized issues on Infinix Hot 5 OTA update
- Updated MTK security patch.
- Updated the latest GPRS parameters.
- Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
Added functions on Infinix Hot 5 OTA update
- Updated Google GMS package: 7.0_201803.
- Add apps to SportyBet and FilesGo.
- Updated XClub app.
The OTA update for Infinix Hot 5 is 228.81 MB file size, to download the update, go to your Infinix Hot 5 phone’s settings > About Phone > System Update > Download update. Before you download the OTA update, ensure that your Infinix Hot 5 device is not rooted as it may crash it. Also try plugging in a charger to the device when the battery becomes lower than 30% so as for it not to affect your device.