Yesterday, we all saw the post on Ghana’s Glo free browsing with Anonytun, and it was epic. Today we are going to look at how to set up 9mobile(formerly known as Etisalat) free browsing with shadowsocks.
Steps on how to set up HTTP Injector using Shadowsocks
* You will see somethings like that, now copy and paste any of the shadowsocks profile that you saw on the website homepage to your notepad just like the picture above.
* Open your HTTP injector and look for shadowsocks settings;
* The following terms are the important parts of what you really need to set the shadowsocks on HTTP injector. Simply because it is written in Chinese, but just ignore the Chinese language.
- The first word i.e baidu.freess.pw is The Server;
- The second word is always a number i.e it can be 3000 or 4000, but in this case, it is 30001. It is always the port;
- The third word i.e freess.pw is the password;
- The fourth word i.e Aes-256-cfb is the encryption type
- Don’t ever touch/edit the local port because it is always constant which means that it will always be 1080;
- Go back to your HTTP Injector home and choose your tunnel type;
- Choose Shadowsocks tunnel in the Home layout;
- Hit the connect button on your HTTP injector. It will connect without any problem.