HTC U11+has a 6” display that feels smaller in your hand, a bigger battery at nearly 4000mAh, a stunning translucent liquid surface design, and more water resistance all squeezed into a more slender device. The HTC U11+ announced on November 2017 features a Snapdragon 835 chipset, 12MP rear camera, 8MP front camera.
Specifications of HTC U11+
- Display: 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~538 ppi density), Super LCD6 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.0 inches, 92.6 cm(~78.0% screen-to-body ratio), Multitouch, screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 – HTC Sense UI;
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo;
- GPU: Adreno 540;
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo);
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm (6.24 x 2.95 x 0.33 in);
- Weight: 188g;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835;
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only;
- Memory: 128 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM;
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – IP68 certified – dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins);
- Build: Front/back glass & aluminum frame;
- Camera: 12 MP rear camera (f/1.7, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) and 8 MP front camera, f/2.0, 1080p, HDR, panorama, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound recorder.
- Sound: Loudspeaker – Yes
- Comms: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE, GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC – yes, Radio – No, USB – 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector;
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass;
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery.
- Price: HTC U11+ sells for about N210,000. Check here to find out more about the price of the phone