Most pre-installed(bloatware) apps i.e applications that comes with a smartphone, are of no use, making people having a doubt in their mind to remove the pre-installed app. In this article, we are going to look at two different ways to remove pre-installed apps from your smartphone. The methods are quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is follow the guide that we are going to discuss in this article and it will help you remove all pre-installed apps in your smartphone and ensure your privacy.
How To Remove Pre-Installed Apps(Bloatware) On An Andoid Device
First Method On How To Remove Pre-Installed App(Bloatware) On An Android Device
- First and foremost, you need activate developer options smartphone. To activate developer options on your smartphone, go to your phone Settings>>About Phone>>Build Number.
- Tap on Build Number 5-8 times and your smartphone developer options will be activated on your smartphone.
- Now, go back to Settings, you will see Developer options a little bit above the About phone option. Tap on the Developer options, scroll down a little and enable USB Debugging by ticking the box.
- Download Debloater tool for your Windows computer. This tool will assist you in removing your system app(s).
- After downloading the tool, connect your smartphone to the PC using a USB cable and wait for your device to be detected by the tool.
- After your device has been detected, you will need to scan the apps that are currently installed on your smartphone.
- All you need to do is click the apply button, and all those apps on your smartphone will no longer be there on your device.
This first method works on both rooted and non-rooted android devices. This process can be undone by un-ticking the apps to access them again.
Second Method On How To Remove Pre-Installed Apps(Bloatware) On Your Android Device
- Root your Android device. Download KingRoot 5.3.5 APK and No Bloat Free app(this will help you in removing the pre-installed app).
- Launch the No Bloat Free app, open the menu from there and select the optin System App.
- Select the app that you want to remove and tap Uninstall.
- As easy as that, your pre-installed app is no longer a trouble to you.
Third Method On How To Remove Pre-Installed Apps(Bloatware) On Your Android Device
- Download ES File Explorer on your rooted smartphone.
- Open the ES File Explorer, tap on the menu button, tap on App.
- ES File Explorer will list out the apps that are currently installed in your smartphone. Simply select the the bloatware or app that you wish to uninstall and tap the trash icon at the top of your screen, and you are done.
Those are the perfect ways to remove bloatware from your Android device, this guide doesn’t affect you smartphone’s privacy and it is 100% secure. I hope you liked this guide, simply share and have your say in the comment section below.