Sometimes, waiting for Google Adsense to approve your blog so that you can fully monetize your blog can be a bit tasking because of their rigid policies. I can attest to the fact that it is a little bit tasking and it can make you a little bit impatient. The main aim of most bloggers is to make money from their blogs, but it is quite a shame that over 70% of bloggers are not making money from their blogs.
As you know, this blog wasn’t setup just for fun, though, blogging is fun to me but I also joined this blog so that I can make some cash from it. This blog isn’t making use of free resources, money is being spent to keep this blog updated, so shouldn’t I make money from this blog?
The #1 question I ask other bloggers is, ‘how can I earn from my blog‘? They all referred countless number of ad networks for me and to be honest with you making money from blogging is not as easy as it seems. I mean, it doesn’t just happen overnight but it is not impossible. In fact you can make a 5-figure income from your blog every single month.
Some few years back, I applied for Google Adsense and while waiting for Google Adsense’s approval, I discovered this great ad network called Infolinks. Right when I discovered this ad network, I used to blog on my Blogger platform before I switched to WordPress platform.
Infolinks has been a source of income for major bloggers around the world for over 8 years and I have witnessed it first hand when people made up to 5-figure incomes through Infolinks.
What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is an Online Advertising platform that was founded in 2007. Infolinks enables bloggers and site owners make money from their blogs or websites by displaying relevant ads to their site visitors. Their advertising types includes;
- infold – This capitalizes on browser margins with attractive ads displays. Infold adds navigational value and SEO layer to your site while delivering ads belonging to exactly what your search traffic is looking for.
- intext: This engages users with an overlay ad unit most relevant to the user’s interest. A simple movement of a mouse, opens an ad containing an ad matched to the phrase of your keywords.
- intag – This displays a tag cloud of keywords relevant to contents in the post. Intag manages to take control of a set of users interests.
- inframe – This monetize inside the lines by highlighting your best keywords. These ads are matched to your website’s category and are well revealed only on traffic originating from widescreen monitors. These ads are customized to fit perfectly without causing a disturbance in your site’s layout.
- InArticle – InArticle allows you to seamlessly incorporate attractive native video and display ads triggered by user engagement and intent.
Joining the Infolinks Ad network is pretty simple and straightforward. The platform is open to all online publishers, small or big, no page views requirements or visitors and no setup fees.
Although Infolinks have certain policies that stands to ensure the effectiveness of ads for advertisers and publishers. They review all websites and reserve the right to decline any application. Infolinks does not allow any content that can seem illegal or negative in any possible way.
How to sign up as an Infolinks Publisher
- Go to infolinks.com
- Your application will be reviewed under two(2) business days.
- While waiting for approval, you can integrate the Infolinks script into your pages.
- Start earning immediately.
- Once your application has been approved, log in to the Publisher centre and keep track of your earnings.
Infolinks works in a certain way so that clicks and views count towards your earnings, but when visitors engage with your Infolinks ads, you earn.
How do I receive earnings?
Infolinks has a minimum payment level of $50 if you are making use of PayPal, ACH, Payoneer and eCheck as your means of payment. If you have selected Wire Transfer or Western Union as your means of payment, then your minimum payment level is $100. You will definitely get paid once your earnings exceed the minimum amount to be paid.
Infolinks ads are not traditional display ads that other ad networks such as Google Adsense might serve. Instead, the intent of Infolinks ads is to combat the viewer’s banner blindness by introducing important ad units that are well integrated into the website’s content.
Infolinks works well on all niches, so you don’t have to worry about what niche you run, Infolinks got you covered as long as you have full control of your site.