Most times, some countries, Nigeria for example doesn’t get the priviledge to some app’s access on the Google playstore. The reason is yet unknown to us on Techinfo, but nevermind the app restriction because we always have a way to bypass that restriction.
After yesterday’s article, I decided to carry out yet another experiment and viola, it worked. Today’s tutorial is centered upon “how to download apps not available in your country from playstore.” Just like the app we used yesterday in getting our free US number, TextPlus, you will find out that the app is not available for Nigerians, only US and some other esteemed countries, United Kindgom inclusive.
As usual, following in the native trend, we always take it upon ourselves to backup our tutorials with videos, even if it is very short, to create a better understanding environment. Now let’s leap of the tutorial.
How to download apps not available in your country from playstore
This works for anyone using an Android phone in any country (not only Nigerians) that the app isn’t available for him/her. Just follow the steps and it will work for you.
- Download TunnelBear VPN from here
- Launch the app after installing the app, sign up or login if you already have an account with them.
- After successful login, connect the TunnelBear VPN by toggling the connect icon. Remember to keep the location at the United States for this trick to work.
- Now, go to your Phone Settings > Apps > Google Playstore.
- Tap Clear Cache and then press Force Stop.
- Then launch the Google Playstore app, press Accept and you now have access to apps that are available and not available in your country.
It’s much better when you have the download link from playstore saved somewhere just like the one on our video tutorial. Did you like this article, did it work for you, if yes, please don’t forget to share to your friends and family members. If it didn’t work for you, you can as well leave a comment, so that we can see where you got it wrong.