If you read my post on RSS feeds that was published few days ago, congrats! Today we are going to see how we can create an RSS feed for our own personal use. RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a type of web feed which allows users to access updates to online contents in a readable format.
How to create an RSS feed
- Go to www.feedburner.google.com;
- Type your site address in the empty bar below and hit “Next”, if you are a Podcaster, tick the box;
- Select the RSS as your feed source and hit “Next”;
- On the next window, hit “Next”;
- You should get a message saying, ‘Congrats! Your FeedBurner feed is now live. Want to dress it up a little?’. That’s a confirmation message that confirms your RSS feeds is now live and working. Copy the feed address and paste it somewhere.