Most Users who just installed windows 10 in their personal computer, face the problem of sluggish boot up of the windoows and lag in opening the start up menu options, I even faced the problem. Therefore, to overcome this we are here with its solution. Actually, this is because of lots of animations windows 10 that can be altered by using the method that we have discussed in this post and you can easily fix this issue and enjoy the high-performance speed in your windows 10 as in this guide you will come to know the method for disabling the start menu animation. So have a look at the method below.
Disabling windows menu animation duration:-
- First of all in your windows 10 PC Press “Win+R” keys of a keyboard. And this will open a Run explorer. There enter Regedit and registry edit windows will open
- Now in the registry settings navigate to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop.
- There at the right side panel you will see the option MenuShowDelay this is the option that stores the time duration of the animation of the windows screen that starts when the windows start menu is triggered.
- By default the value of this registry in 400 milliseconds that is the animation will take 400 milliseconds while triggering, now you can decrease these time and can make it to 200 milliseconds or you can reduce it more to reduce the delay time.
That’s it, you are done! with this the windows Menu Animations Duration will get decreased.
Disable windows menu animation:-
- First of all, in your windows 10 pc right click on start option and then select the option System.
- Now in the system, in the left panel, click on the option “Advanced system settings“.
- Now under the performance choose the option Settings, with this all the performance settings will get displayed.
- Now in the Visual Effects t, b you will see all the effects that occurs while windows boots up and you can make the possible changes there that is you can disable them, but we don’t recommend that as its not that much good to disable all the effects for performance.
- Now do all the possible changes according to your wish and we recommend to uncheck the below for options that are:-
*Animate controls and elements inside windows
*Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
- Now simply click on the option save and let the changes to get applied to your windows OS. That’s it you are done, now try to boot the Windows again and you will feel the change.
3. Disable animation to make windows 10 start menu open faster:-
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Now on the Run Dialog box, you need to type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Now it will open up a new window, where you need to click on the Advanced Tab.
- Now under the Performance tab, you need to click on Settings
- Now you need to disable the “Animate Windows when minimizing and maximizing” under the Performance.
That’s all. After following these three steps and sub-steps, your windows 10 should be working properly.