Sometimes, while trying to download an app from playstore or the appstore, you often get a notification from the app store that the app is not available in your country. In this article, we are going to see how we can tweak your device’s location without moving from that spot.
1. An Android device;
2. Fake GPS location, if you do not have the app, download it from here Fake GPS Location app. This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone believes you are there!
PROCEDURES:- 1. Go to your phone settings and click on Developer Options(If you didn’t see it there, go to About Phone and continue tapping on Build number until you see that you are now a developer)
2. Open Developer Options, Toggle on the switch button, scroll down a little, you will see Allow mock locations. Tick it.
3. Go to your Fake GPS Location app, choose any country of your choice and click on the play button.Do not quit the app, minimize it. That’s all.
Be aware that after using FakeGPS you may find your location LOCKED TO THE LAST MOCKED LOCATION EVENT AFTER UNINSTALL FakeGPS!
It’s not a bug and your GPS sensor isn’t broken. There are two ways to fix this issue:
* Install “GPS Status” from the Play, launch and get a fresh GPS fix. You may need to repeat it several times with 30 min interval.
* Start FakeGPS, set your real location and leave it so for several hours.
You may combine these steps. The issue will disappear in one or two days – be patient.
To test this out, open your Instagram app and try to upload a picture, you will see that the location will change to the country that you tweaked it to. For example, I stay in Johannesburg, SA and I tweaked my location to Berlin, Germany. I tried to upload a picture on Instagram and locations in and close to Berlin were the only locations there. Do not forget to comment and share to your friends if it worked for you.