The biggest footballing event in the world, the FIFA World Cup is fast approaching and the giant telecommunication company is currently offering its customers a free trip to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Starting from May 16 to July 8, 2018, as a Glo customer, you can now stand a chance to travel to Russia from Nigeria for free.
Twenty two (22) lucky Glo customers will be announced as winners of the free all-expense paid trip to Russia for four (4) days and three (3) nights. This offer is available to all Glo customers nationwide and it is available to both prepaid and postpaid customers.
To participate in this offer, simply text ‘GO‘ to 240 and use a minimum of N3000 on voice calls or a minimum of N5000 on voice calls + data to qualify for the draws. Additional usage of N500 gives you an extra entry into the draws. The promo will run from the 16th of May to 8th of July, 2018. There is no cost attached to the SMS for the Glo Russia Promo.
How to know if you’ve won
The selected winners will be contacted by the Glo Customer Care through phone calls only. Please beware of scammers and any report of suspicious messages to the nearest Glo office.
What are the terms and conditions (T&Cs)?
- The customer should have a valid passport.
- The Russian Embassy reserves the rights to issue or reject Visas to the winners. If rejected by the Russian Embassy, the prize becomes invalid.
- The prize will be transferrable for winners who are Postpaid customers but Prepaid customers’ prizes are not transferrable.
- Selected winners have up to seven(7) working days to confirm their eligibility via passports. The prize offer will become void if the customer does not or cannot meet the requirements.
- All contestants are allowed to check their winnings on the Glo website or Glo Cafe.
Note: The winning prize is an all-expense paid trip to Russia World Cup, it can’t be used as cash.