I’m currently enjoying free airtime in a very short while like never before. All thanks to Opera. Most of you remember the article on Get N25 Worth Of Airtime And More When You Download This App. Thanks to Realitytechs, we’ve discovered a new way to accumulate airtime from Opera News – Trending news and videos app. This method is kinda easy and straightforward although it will cost you some amount of data but it’s worth it. Now let’s get started!
- Download Opera News – Trending news and videos app here;
- Download Device ID Changer here ;
- Some amount of data, though i’ll advice you to have subscription plan like the 9mobile 1GB for N200;
- A Rooted Android Phone;
- Your referral link.
1. Open your Opera News app and send the referral link to anybody so as to remember get it when you want to use it later in this tutorial;
2. Uninstall the Opera News app;
3. Open your Device ID Changer and tap on the top first arrow on the screen to change your ID, though you can still change it back to your old ID when you are done but in this tutorial, you are going to change your phone’s ID very much depending on how much airtime that you want to accumulate.
2. Go to your where you used your referral link most especially whatsapp, click on the link it should take you to a page where you’ll see ‘Download here’, it should take you to Opera News – Trending news and videos app on playstore;
3. Install the app;
4. Open the app. It should show you a pop-up message saying ‘N25 – Tap to receive’. Hit that receive button and you should the airtime. Uninstall the Opera News – Trending news and videos app and repeat the steps again but always remember to change the phone’s ID before clicking on the link so that the N50 reward can go to the main ID of the mobile phone.
Note:- The Device ID Changer changes your Device ID making the Opera News – Trending news and videos app think that the app is being referred by another user.
5. After changing your device’s ID and repeating the tweak all over again to your satisfaction, then you can go back to the Device ID Changer and click on the last arrow in the ID Changer app. That should restore your phone’s normal ID.
6. When you’ve restored the ID to its normal state, open your Opera News – Trending news and videos app and you should see a pop-up notification like this
Have your say in the comment section below.