Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan which gives both new and old Glo customers amazing bonus on every recharge of N100 and above on their Glo SIM cards. Amongst this bonus, there is unlimited Glo to Glo calls, free data and free airtime to call ll networks.
Glo Yakata is already available for those users in Ghana as it was just launched in Nigeria, yesterday. For those using Glo in Ghana, kindly dial *455# on your Glo SIM card to migrate to Glo Yakata.
Features of Glo Yakata
- Every Glo user on Yakata plan will get a whooping 6GB free data every month for 6 months.
- Every recharge of N100 and above will be multiplied by 22 to give you your bonus credit to call all networks in Nigeria.
- Glo to Glo calls are charged at the rate of 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
- SMS is charged at N4 per message from the main account, while the bonus account is charged N14 per message.
- Calls to other networks are charged at the rate of 70 k/sec for both the bonus and main account.
- Airtime in the main account and bonus account can be used to call all networks.
- Bonus airtime and data has 7 days validity (The bonus data cannot be accumulated).
- You cannot make international calls with the bonus airtime.
- You cannot transfer your data or airtime bonus to any line.
- The bonus airtime cannot be used to subscribe for data plan or value added service.
- Unused bonus airtime or data will be removed except you make a recharge within the 7 days validity period.
- Glo Yakata is available for both physical and e-recharge systems.
Most of us will be thrilled to join this plan considering some of the benefits it has to offer. To join this prepaid plan, new and existing Glo customers should dial *220#. After joining this plan, you view your Yakata bonus by dialing #100#.
If you want to unsubscribe from this plan, just dial the tarrif plan code of what you are to. As for your first migration in the month, you won’t be charged. Second, third and so on within the same month, will attract a N100 fee. So, what do you think about this plan, is it worth trying out?