We all know that MTN boasts of having the most expensive data plan in the country. On the other hand, they also have a reliable network connection, just as their slogan suggests – Everywhere you go. As it stands right now, I believe that MTN 1GB + 500MB bonus data is currently worth N1000 while 1.5GB is worth N1200. These data plans are outrageous and it doesn’t help one out if that person is a heavy data user.
I think that this 2GB for N1000 on MTN is something that can bail you out from spending too much on too little. It is far better than MTN 1.5GB data for N1200.
How to get 2GB data for just N1000 on MTN
- Migrate to MTN iPulse by dialing *406# (Only for those who are not yet in this plan)
- Make a recharge of N1000
- Dial *406*2*1#
- N500 will be deducted from your MTN account balance and you will get 1GB data
- Dial *406*2*1# again, and you will get another 1GB data with a N500 deduction from your account.
Note: This plan is valid for only 14 days which is more than enough for you to exhaust the 2GB data.
There are so many benefits that are attached to this plan, they are;
- Call rate of 11 kobo/sec to call all networks in Nigeria
- 100% percent data bonus when you purchase 500MB
- Night browsing for N25
- Music streaming on Music+ app only for N10/day
- Data bonus on recharge