FIFA 2019 ISO file is now available for download to all PSP lovers. The good news is that, this game can also be played on Android via the PPSSPP Emulator third-party app.
FIFA games have always had the edge over PES games when it comes to some certain add-ons. The FIFA 19 game is a much more improved version of the FIFA 2018 PPSSPP game, though, this game demands more RAM usage.
FIFA 2019 comes with updated team details, such as transfers, kits and so on. Other add-ons includes an improved gameplay and great graphics. So what are the requirements for the FIFA 2019 PPSSPP game;
- An android device with at least 2GB RAM and above.
- An internal/external storage of at least 8GB and above.
- Android device running on android version 5.0 Lollipop and above.
- PPSSPP Emulator – Download here
How to play FIFA 2019 ISO on android
- Unzip the FIFA 2019 ISO file that you downloaded above using third-party apps like ZArchiver.
- Extract the ISO file to any folder of your choice.
- Launch your PPSSPP Emulator.
- Locate the folder where you stored the game and start playing.