MailMunch is an email marketing tool and one of the best in the business. Recently, we looked at how we can use Google FeedBurner to create an email form and grow our mail list, that seemed to work out fine. But, I can tell you that if you are looking for a faster way to get grow your email list, then you should try MailMunch.
MailMunch is a standalone service that integrates with all web platforms including WordPress. MailMunch account will be required if you want to use the premium features. This email marketing tool, has a plugin that makes it easier for WordPress users to create a form. As we all know that everything is quite easier for WordPress users. This plugin is called MailChimp Forms.
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is a very popular newsletter service that allows you to send out email campaigns to a list of email subscribers. MailChimp is free for lists up to 2000 subscribers, which is why it is the newsletter-service of choice for thousands of businesses.
MailChimp is currently used by more than seven million businesses and people throughout the world including sites like naijaknowhow.com.ng. The features and integrations of MailChimp allow you to send out automated messages, marketing emails, as well as different targeted campaigns. MailChimp has been in business since the year 2001. Since that time MailChimp has grown and now there are more than 500 million emails sent through MailChimp each day. MailChimp is a simple email marketing software. So many MailChimp users cannot be wrong. If you are creating an email newsletter, MailChimp can help. MailChimp is a platform to create, design, and publish your newsletters.
With MailChimp you can build a list of email subscribers. MailChimp allows you to customize templates. MailChimp is the best email marketing platform. The pricing is affordable, making MailChimp perfect.
MailChimp is a simple EMS (email marketing software) that provides you with a number of different options for saving templates, designing new templates, and sending email campaigns. MailChimp’s drag and drop email editor is very easy to use and sets it apart. More than a million MailChimp users cannot be wrong.
If you are creating any type of newsletter, MailChimp can help. Not only can you create your newsletters using MailChimp, but you can also use different options for sharing them on each of your social networks. This makes MailChimp your own personal platform to create, design, and publish each of your newsletters.
With MailChimp you will be able to build a list of people that you want to target and send your marketing products to. You can even save this list using MailChimp so that you can use it at a later point in time. In addition, MailChimp allows you to create and customize templates so that you can use them for each of your products.
If you have been looking for the best email marketing software programs, look no further than MailChimp. This is truly an EMS program that will allow you to do everything that you need to. The pricing scheme is affordable, making MailChimp perfect for any size company large or small.
What is MailChimp Forms by MailMunch?
MailChimp Forms by MailMunch is a super-fast plugin that lets you build beautiful looking MailChimp forms to maximize conversions and grow your MailChimp list.
After installation and creating your account, the plugin will guide you through connecting with MailChimp, selecting your MailChimp list, and then adding the MailChimp form to your site. The time from starting installation to have the form on your site should be less than 5 minutes – absolutely everything can be done via our user friendly GUI – no file editing at all!
MailChimp forms by MailMunch features
- Build unlimited forms for any of your lists with an easy-to-use admin, including multiple forms for the same list.
- Connect with your MailChimp account in seconds. No API keys required
- Build unlimited forms for any of your MailChimp lists with an easy-to-use admin, including multiple forms for the same list
- Sign-up forms look beautiful, user-friendly and mobile optimized. You have complete control over the form fields and can send anything you like to MailChimp
- Analytics and reporting for your MailChimp forms
- A/B Test your MailChimp forms and improve conversions
- Includes landing page builder with MailChimp forms
- Disable or Enable the default MailChimp welcome email
- Add MailChimp forms to any post or page
- Supports MailChimp interest groups
- View your MailChimp analytics and reports
- Custom thank you message for MailChimp subscribers
- Fully GDPR compliant
- Quickly toggle between single or double opt-in.
- Disable or Enable the default welcome email.
- Remove subscribers from your list through our admin interface.
- Allow existing subscribers to update their profile information.
- Redirect users to another post or page after form submission.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA protection on your forms.
Types of forms that you can build with MailChimp Forms by MailMunch plugin
- Popup with Exit – Opens on any page and prompts the visitor
- Embedded – Embeds above, below or in between posts / pages
- Sidebar Widget – This form allows you place the email form in the sidebar of your blog
- Top Bar – Sticks to the top or bottom of your pages
- Scroll Box – Slides up when the visitor scrolls your page
- Landing Pages
How to create an email signup form with MailChimp Forms by MailMunch
Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and search for MailChimp Forms by MailMunch or download it directly to your device here, install and activate it to your WordPress. Now, go to Dashboard > MailChimp > Forms.
In this scenario, I’m going to use the embedded form as an example, you can try anyone that suits you. So, after choosing the embedded form, you will be asked to choose your theme. There are only two themes available for you to choose as a free user, the rest are for premium users, so choose one of them.
Now, tap Create Form. You will be taken to a setup menu where you can design the email signup form look. You can leave everything as it is or tweak it to suit you. There are five tabs for you to setup, they are, Message, Appearance, Fields, Behaviour and Integrate. All these have their specific functions so, set it up to suit you. When you are done, hit Publish form.
Here is an example of an embedded form that I just made using MailChimp Forms by MailMunch.