Airtel Youtube Streaming as the name implies is a plan made solely for individuals who spend much part of their data on Youtube videos. It is a known fact that Youtube offers exciting and educative videos to all, but is the plan worth the hype, you might consider it after reading this article.
If you do more of Youtube streaming with your data, you should go for Airtel Youtube Streaming plan. Airtel Youtube’s plan is the cheapest in the country, surpassing 9mobile’s plan which so many individuals already love.
Summary of Airtel Youtube Streaming plan
- N1000 and get 4.5GB data (1.5GB android data + 3GB YouTube streaming)
- N2000 and get 9.5GB data (3.5GB android data + 6GB YouTube streaming)
- N2500 and get 15GB data (5GB android data + 10GB YouTube streaming)
- N3500 and get 17GB data (7GB android data + 10GB YouTube streaming)
- N4000 and get 19GB data (9GB android data + 10GB YouTube streaming)
You can also get 300MB for N300 and also 300MB for N150, both valid for 7 days. To subscribe for an Airtel Youtube Streaming plan, dial *323# and follow the prompt. The N1,000 plan is valid for 30 days just as the regular data plan.