1. RECAST THE URL:- This trick works for the sites which are hosted on VPNs(Virtual Private Network), weak network strength, on dedicated server environment and an unverified SSL installed for that domain name. To get access to such websites you have to implement these 2 easy steps, which are;
- Go to the address bar of any browser;
- Instead of typing www.websiteURL.com or http://www.websiteURL.com, try typing https://www.websiteURL.com.
So, as the domain is unverified with SSL installation, it will show up a security notice with the option as Proceed Anyway or Back to safety. Here, you have to select the option Proceed Anyway, you’ll get an entry ticket to the site.
2. DNS SERVER REPLACEMENT:- In this method, you’ll have to change or replace the DNS server to get access over the blocked websites. DNS Server is the container which contains all the information regarding all the sites from the world. If any country blocks any website IP from their contry’s IP, they block it in their own DNS Server.MNC companies, Schools, Agencies and a host of others use this method to block sites. To bypass this situation, we use this methods to bypass the, but it varies for differnt users;
For Windows XP Users;
* Click start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
* Select your specific Internet Connection with access problems, right-click, then select Properties.
* Left-Click Internet Protocol(TCP/IP) and select Properties.
* Follow the step 5 instruction given above in Properties.
For Windows 7,8,8.1 And Vista Users;
* Click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. If you are using Windows 8, hit the Windows Key + C > click Search on the right-hand side > type Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
* Click Change Adapter Settings;
* Right-click the Internet Connection(MTNL, Airtel, BSNL, etc) on which you are having trouble accessing websites, and click properties.
* Select the internet protocol version 4(TCP/IP) and click on Properties.
* Click the Radio button next to use the following DNS Server address. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 220.127.116.11 as the preferred DNS Server and 18.104.22.168 as the alternate DNS Server.
* If you want to use Open DNS, use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 respectively. After entering these, click Ok.
Read Also: How to hack DNS for faster internet speed
3. For iOs Device Users:- Open Settings > tap wifi > tap the wifi network the device is connected to, tap DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS. These two values should be seprated by a comma sign and a space (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206).
4. For Android Users:- Open settings, long press the wifi network you are connected to, tap modify network. Tap the box next to “Show Advanced Options, scroll down. Tap DCHP > select static IP > scroll down and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2. Click the radio button next to use the following DNS server address. If you want to use the Google DNS, enter 220.127.116.11 as the preferred DNS Server and 18.104.22.168 as the alternate DNS Server. If you want to use Open DNS, use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 respectively. After entering these, click Ok.