- 1 What is Google AdSense?
- 2 How can i make money from Adsense?
- 3 What are the things my blog must have i.e. How to get qualified for adsense?
- 4 Can you list Adsense alternatives and Which other way can i make money from my blog apart from Adsense ?
- 5 Can i use adsense without a blog?
- 6 Can i get google adsense approval in 1 minute?
- 7 How will adsense calculate my revenue?
- 8 What are the benefits i will derive from Adsense ?
- 9 How much can i get in a click with Adsense?
- 10 What is Adsense Minimum payout?
- 11 Can i click on my Adsense adverts?
- 12 Can i use Affiliate Marketing with Adsense? 😀
- 13 How long do i have to wait for Adsense team to review my application?
- 14 How do i increase adsense revenue?
- 15 google adsense earnings per visitor is ...
- 16 What are the Reasons Why Google Adsense May Ban You or me?
- 17 What are Adsense Method Of Payments?
Here are things you Must know about Adsense,we will guide you on what to do
What is Google AdSense?
According to encyclopedia,Google Adsense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.
These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. In another vein,Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers i.e website e.g. Blog,forum,social media owners of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites.
How can i make money from Adsense?
To be candid to make money from adsense is not an easy thing at all,many even get frustrated using adsense.
To make money from adsense,you must signup for adsense solved,go to =>
What are the things my blog must have i.e. How to get qualified for adsense?
- Write at least 30 original contents
- Add images to your blog posts
- Make sure your website is linking to other Top sites in the world e.g. Techinfo.com.ng,google and also make sure they are linking to you
- Get rid of other advertising networks on your blog
- Make sure your design is splendid,web de sign matters
- At least you must have 100 contents on your blog
- Your bounce rate must reduce
- Make sure you aren't using a sub-domain
- Don't spam on your blog
- Delete any Porn related topics and images
- Lastly Get a reasonable amount of Traffic
Can you list Adsense alternatives and Which other way can i make money from my blog apart from Adsense ?
Incase you don't know,adsense has thousands of alternatives.
Let me list some :
or affiliate marketing e.t.c.
We are going to create a post about Adsense alternatives soon,subscribe to our newsletter.
Can i use adsense without a blog?
Absolutely NO,you need to create a website first
Can i get google adsense approval in 1 minute?
No,it isn't possible unless you buy!!!
How will adsense calculate my revenue?
Your revenue will be calculated by the number of clicks the banner or text ads get and how many times your pages were loaded
What are the benefits i will derive from Adsense ?
- Add beauty to your website
How much can i get in a click with Adsense?
We aren't allowed to share it with anyone to avoid our adsense account from getting deactivated but we know their payout is pocket friendly
What is Adsense Minimum payout?
As at now it is around $100
Can i click on my Adsense adverts?
Clicking on Adsense adverts is regarded as fraud so anyone found wanting will be deactivated :p
Can i use Affiliate Marketing with Adsense? 😀
Yes you can! You can use them together
How long do i have to wait for Adsense team to review my application?
You will have to wait for like 7 business days that is A Week
How do i increase adsense revenue?
The best way to increase your adsense revenue is by getting traffic to your blog,no other way round
google adsense earnings per visitor is ...
Pocket Friendly,no one can disclose that
What are the Reasons Why Google Adsense May Ban You or me?
- If you click on your ads
- Display more than recquired ads on a page
What are Adsense Method Of Payments?
Google Adsense pay their publishers through the use of Paypal (for countries that are PayPal Approved), and through Cheques which would be sent to you (if you are not in a Paypal Coverage country list)